Registrarse Gratis

¡Únase para Aprender y Compartir!

kyocera km 1500la

25/2/2011 03:08PM
how to reset drum kyocera km1500la. after the exchange.
simulation and how to enter code. need help thanks
RUIVO 1
¿Sabes la respuesta?Responder
26/2/2011 03:57AM
no need to reset. copier does not indicates maintenance period.

good luck!
ASISTIÓ A LA SOLUCIÓN
26/2/2011 09:01AM
imaging unit is set for 100,000 copies,
after that if you just swapped it do not forget to add toner to it (I do it manually, too lazy to lookup the manual just for that), otherwise you'd get blank copies from the new unit.
ASISTIÓ A LA SOLUCIÓN
26/2/2011 12:29PM
thanks for the help. even after changing the drum added new toner. copies remains unclear. done cleaning the laser mirrors and swapped the fuser roller transfer roller exchange it with this clear copies.
RUIVO 1
26/2/2011 06:17PM
You have to open up the scanner section and clean throughly the scanner mirrors too,(as a matter of fact you have to disengage the upper mirror to gain access to the bottom mirrors) -and the lens unit as well-, that way you can obtain better image, I'm supposing at this point that you are using OEM toner- am I right?
ASISTIÓ A LA SOLUCIÓN
27/2/2011 10:12PM
cleaning scanner mirrors made more copies remains transparent. some solution.
RUIVO 1
27/2/2011 10:35PM
If you changed the drum only and not the entire imaging unit, then you might have not fully reasembled the DV unit and could be loose, making your copies clear, the drum section and the DV section have to be against each other firmly kept closed by 2 springs at each side,
ASISTIÓ A LA SOLUCIÓN
10/3/2011 04:12PM
ok. Thanks for the tips. imaging unit tested ok in another printer. Ok clean the scanner mirrors. Print & Copy in white.
RUIVO 1
¿Sabes la respuesta?Responder